|26 May 2015
Wattle Range Council is seeking public comment on its Draft Asset Management Plan for Roads.
The Draft Asset Management Plan for Roads was presented to Council at its meeting of 12th of May 2015 and is now available for community consultation.
Council’s Chief Executive Officer, Peter Harriott said “The plan has been developed to enable Council to demonstrate how the Roads Asset portfolio will meet the service delivery needs of the community from present day and into the future, whilst demonstrating an improvement in financial sustainability.” “The Roads Asset Management Plan is one of a series of plans to be created as per Council’s Asset Management Strategy.” he added.
The Plan can be donloaded from Council's website here or is available to view at any of Council’s Offices and the Millicent Library.
Written submissions should be addressed to the CEO and can be:
• Posted to PO Box 27, Millicent SA 5280;
• left at:
- 'Civic Centre', George Street, Millicent
- Beachport Visitor Information Centre, Millicent Road, Beachport
- Penola Visitor Information Centre, 27 Arthur Street, Penola;
• or emailed to email@example.com
and will be received by Council until 5pm Tuesday 23 June 2015.