|26 July 2016
The Draft Asset Management Plan for Plant & Equipment is now available for community consultation.
“This Asset Management Plan has been developed to enable Council to demonstrate how the Plant & Equipment portfolio will meet the service delivery needs of the community from present day and into the future” Council’s Chief Executive Officer Ben Gower said. “It also demonstrates an improvement in financial sustainability,” he added.
The Plant & Equipment Asset Management Plan is one of a series of plans to be created as per Council’s Asset Management Strategy.
Written submissions should be addressed to the CEO and can be:
• Posted to PO Box 27, Millicent SA 5280
• Left at the;
- ‘Civic Centre,’ George Street, Millicent
- Beachport Visitor Information Centre, Millicent Road, Beachport
- Penola Visitor Information Centre, 27 Arthur Street, Penola
• Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
and will be received by Council until 5pm Tuesday, 23 August 2016.
Copies of the Draft Plan are available for inspection at Council offices and the Millicent Public Library or can be downloaded at www.wattlerange.sa.gov.au
For further information please contact:
Peter Halton – Director Engineering Services
Telephone: (08) 8733 0901