|21 January 2019
Wattle Range Council is reminding interested residents that nominations for membership of its various Council Committees close at the end of this week.
Nominations for community representation on the following committees are currently being sought:
• Beachport Recreation Centre Management Committee
• Beachport Boat Ramp Advisory Committee
• Greenrise Lake Advisory Committee
• Kalangadoo Riddoch Memorial Institute Committee
• Lake George Management Committee
• Lake McIntyre Management Board
• Rendelsham Community Hall Management Committee
• Tantanoola Institute Hall Management Committee
Formed in accordance with Section 41 of the Local Government Act 1999, membership of these committees coincides with the four (4) year term of Council ending November 2022.
Wattle Range Mayor, Des Noll extended the invitation for nominations - “Local residents are encouraged to take the opportunity to join a committee of their interest and represent their community in providing advice and assistance to Council”
“Anyone seeking further information will find individual committee charters along with the details of the responsibilities of each committee on Council’s website” he said.
Nomination forms are available from any Wattle Range Council office or can be downloaded from Councils website at www.wattlerange.sa.gov.au/haveyoursay and should be received by no later than 5pm on Friday, 25 January 2019.