ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – ENGINEERING SERVICES
12-Month Maternity Position (April 2024)
Wattle Range Council forms part of the picturesque Limestone Coast Region. Nestled in the South East corner of South Australia, the Council stretches from the sea to the Victorian border and incorporates the Coonawarra wine district. The area provides a unique and rewarding working/living lifestyle opportunity.
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Officer to join our organisation for a 12-month maternity leave cover position. Reporting to the Director of Engineering Services, this position is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and administrative support is provided to Council’s Engineering Department. Wattle Range Council is a local community focused organisation which seeks to encourage and support local employment.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral with the ability to communicate with a variety of people at all levels through a range of mediums;
- Highly developed time management skills to meet essential deadlines, with the ability to balance competing demands and work under pressure;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft applications and demonstrated ability to familiarise quickly with new systems/programs;
- High attention to detail and ability to show initiative; and
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
An attractive remuneration package in the range of $69,693 - $75,289, Level 2 of the Wattle Range Council ASU Enterprise Bargaining Agreement is on offer based on experience, plus 11% superannuation. This position is full time and entitled to a rostered day off each month.
Applications MUST include a:
- Cover letter
- Resume including three relevant referees
Applications should be marked ‘confidential’, addressed to the Human Resource and Risk Manager and emailed to email@example.com by 9 am on Monday, 26 February 2024.
If you require any further information please contact the Councils Human Resources team on (08) 87330900.