ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – ENGINEERING SERVICES
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Officer to join the Engineering Services Team. Reporting to the Director of Engineering Services, this position is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and administrative support is provided to Council’s Engineering Department. Wattle Range Council is a local community focused organisation which seeks to encourage and support local employment.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Deliver a high quality of customer service to internal and external customers, while providing first contact resolution wherever possible,
- Provision of administration and clerical support for the Engineering Office and all departments of Council.
- Accurate recording and referring of Burial Interment Orders to Engineering Staff and Administration Officer Millicent Office in accordance with established policies and procedures and relevant legislation.
- Recording and referring of various permits/applications in accordance with established guidelines and policies.
- Maintain the Tender Register for the Engineering Office
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral with the ability to communicate with a variety of people at all levels through a range of mediums,
- Highly developed time management skills to meet essential deadlines, with ability to balance competing demands and work under pressure,
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft applications and demonstrated ability to familiarise quickly with new systems/programs,
- High attention to detail and ability to show initiative,
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
An attractive remuneration package in the range of $59,919– $64,730 is on offer based on experience, plus 9.5% superannuation. This position is full time and entitled to a rostered day off each month.
Applications MUST include a:
- Completed selection criteria, addressing both the essential and desirable criteria available from the website
- Resume including three relevant referees
Applications should be marked ‘confidential’ and addressed to the Human Resource and Risk Manager, PO Box 27, Millicent SA 5280 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 7 December 2020.