Wattle Range Council Community Infrastructure Grant Program
Wattle Range Council is committed to promoting and supporting the establishment of strong, sustainable clubs and volunteer organisations throughout the Wattle Range Council area.
Through the Council's Community Infrastructure Grants program we are looking to fund infrastructure projects that help Council achieve its Strategic Plan objectives, with a primary focus on creating Community vibrancy, through advocacy and maintenance of community services and enhanced public facilities.
The program is available to community and sporting groups to assist with co-funding infrastructure projects. The program has a focus on health and wellbeing, access and inclusion, community participation and environmental sustainability.
This includes infrastructure that supports any recreational sport and cultural activities including projects that:
- build new infrastructure in response to an identified community need
- upgrade or improve existing community infrastructure
- improve accessibility of community facilities to increase use and promote inclusion
Projects can involve improvement to infrastructure that can result in:
- Improved community health and wellbeing
- Enhanced and diverse participation by the community
- Improved community safety
- Improved environmental sustainability or address environmental issues and concerns
Grants are offered in two rounds (normally July/August and November/December). Refer to the Grant Application Form for specific dates relating to each funding round.
Guidelines & Application Form
A copy of the Grant Guidelines and Application Form can be downloaded below or alternatively hard copies can be collected at any of Council's Offices.
Further information is available by contacting Council 08 8733 0900 or email@example.com.