Free Inflatable Obstacle Course
Council’s Inflatable Obstacle Course will be available free of charge at all three swimming facilities this summer.
The Inflatable will operate from 1-4pm on the following dates if the forecast temperature is 20 degrees or over:
|Millicent Swimming Lake||Nangwarry Pool||Penola Pool|
|24 November 2019||14 December 2019||21 December 2019|
|28 December 2019||15 December 2019||22 December 2019|
|29 December 2019||11 January 2020||18 January 2020|
|25 January 2020||12 January 2020||19 January 2020|
|26 January 2020||8 February 2020||15 February 2020|
|22 February 2020||9 February 2020||16 February 2020|
|23 February 2020|
What you need to know
- All users will need to pass a swim test of approximately 25m in a forward facing stroke and receive a wrist band before use
- Suitable for ages 5 and up including adults
- Users must follow Lifeguard directions at all times or they will not be permitted on the Inflatable.
- Not suitable for people with a history of back or neck problems, epilepsy, heart complaints, panic attacks or are pregnant, unwell or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No sharp objects on inflatable, eg. keys, glasses, jewellery, hair clips, buckles.
- No pushing in line
- No bodily contact with other patrons
- No running, diving, flips or bombing
- Enter the water feet first
- Exit to the side of the pool when you fall from the inflatable.
- Do not swim under the Inflatable
The use of the Inflatable is FREE and so is entry to the Millicent Swimming Lake, Nangwarry Pool and Penola Pool.