Election Signage Information for Candidates

Placement of election signage in the Wattle Range Council may be undertaken in accordance with the Local Government Association of South Australia Election Signs - General Approval Guidelines and council's By-Laws. The Guideline provides information about when and where signage can be placed and specifications that signs must meet.

Other than as provided for in the above guidelines and By-Laws, Council does not approve any other placement or affixation of election signage.

As a courtesy, candidates may notify Council of their intent to place signage in the Wattle Range Council area by email to council@wattlerange.sa.gov.au.

Supplementary Election  - Corcoran Ward

Results of the Supplementary Election for Corcoran Ward can be obtained by clicking the following link: Results

Enrolling to Vote

The voters' roll for council elections consists of two components:

  • the House of Assembly (State) roll, and
  • the council supplementary roll

If you are on the House of Assembly roll you will automatically receive a voting pack mailed to your registered address.

If you have moved house or changed your name, you need to complete a new enrolment form, available at your local Post Office or Electoral Commission of SA. To check or update your enrolment visit Enrol for Council Elections.

If you are not enrolled on the House of Assembly roll you may be eligible to register on the council supplementary roll if:

  • You have been resident at your current address for one month and are not on the State Electoral Roll
  • You are a sole owner/occupier of rateable property
  • You are NOT an Australian citizen but you have been a resident at your current address for one month
  • You are a landlord for rateable property
  • You are an organisation/business owner or occupier of rateable property
  • You are a group of owners or occupiers of rateable property

If you are a landlord, business lessee or resident non - Australian citizen and you wish to vote in Council elections you must enrol by completing an enrolment form.

The council supplementary roll is not carried over from previous elections. These electors must renew their enrolment on the council supplementary roll by completing one of the below forms.

Supplementary Roll Enrolment Forms

Form 1 Election Enrol Form 2 Election Enrol Form 3 Election Enrol

If you have any queries regarding your eligibility for entitlement to vote in council elections please contact the Council on 08 8733 0900.